Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift for 35" tires???? Noob

Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lulu2533

I don't get northridge...there prices are more expensive than the manufacturer. They give you free shipping but you pay more for the product anyway??

Maybe I'm missing something?? Never ordered from them.

Sorry for going a little off topic.
They'll price match. As you are having your email discussion with the rep, you can tell him what you are seeing your items priced for, and they'll price match or tell you why theirs is better causing it to be more expensive, lol.

If you are ever going to order something online, go through a rep. Many times you can get a much better deal as the rep can drop the price so their profit from goes from 20% down to 5%. So you'll be getting a better deal than everywhere else you look, and they'll still make a little money. (*Rough Numbers*)
Old 10-17-2012, 08:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Delux2769
They'll price match. As you are having your email discussion with the rep, you can tell him what you are seeing your items priced for, and they'll price match or tell you why theirs is better causing it to be more expensive, lol.

If you are ever going to order something online, go through a rep. Many times you can get a much better deal as the rep can drop the price so their profit from goes from 20% down to 5%. So you'll be getting a better deal than everywhere else you look, and they'll still make a little money. (*Rough Numbers*)
Yeah, I always go through a rep when I order. Northridge has all the prices jacked up and I just thought that it was a little odd, so never wanted to order thru them.

Thanks for the input.

Quick Reply: Lift for 35" tires???? Noob