Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Leveling kit?

Old 08-06-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=saharaJK231;3146440]Thanks! Yea- I think the TF 1.5 might be just what I need. Thought of the spacers but didn't think it would hold up. Also, would you recommend the TF shocks or I be ok with the stock ones? Wondering if it would be a nicer ride with the TF ones...

I have had the spacers for about 6 months, I also have steel front bumper and a winch. I have absolutely no sag and it is still completely level. Also I kept stock shocks, but I'll be upgrading to bilstein soon.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the spacer leveling kit on my wife's 2010 JKU-R and I have the spring version on my 2011. They are both great kits but I think the spring kit ids better. If I had to do it over again, I'd look closer at the Evo leveling kit. It has springs up front and spacers for the rear. It's also about half the price of the Teraflex spring kit.

Quick Reply: Leveling kit?