Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lets see your undercarriage armor... I need your input!

Old 12-17-2013, 07:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dozer311
What about diff covers??
Diffs get beat up more than belly pans.

My solution is a can of spray paint... the rig gets a fresh coat of touch ups after every run. Cheap, looks good, easy.

There's two camps here... the ones that understand what a skid system is actually for are the ones that are making fun of your question and the ones that don't.... well, they will tell and show you how to make them look pretty enough to produce wood.

Your call really... you want to make other Jeepers hard or ? Personally... I have no clue what you people are, so no way do I want to send anyone here good vibes about my sexuality, I'm a taco man... no sausage for me.

Point is... getting them nice and pretty, to never actually use them seems like money well wasted.... especially since there will be no bling factor anywhere but on JKF when you post a picture of the underside.

Quick Reply: Lets see your undercarriage armor... I need your input!