Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Legato Exhaust

Old 01-06-2017, 06:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree Bob. At idle it sounds great. I actually look forward to starting my Jeep. And the looks are super cool. I have had several people stop me and comment on the dual tips. I love the sound overall and I am seeing about 1 mpg in improved mileage, and when you drive a Wrangler, you take what you can get. Glad to hear that it worked out!
Old 01-07-2017, 05:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ive seen the video on Facebook. Just seems like it's a "rice-y" sound. I bought a Thrush muffler and bent pipe myself from cat back and it sounds great. Still a little high pitch on interstate but not total rice. Just an opinion.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

...but if you're buying this product, it's for you not me! So what does my opinion matter?!? 😉
Old 01-07-2017, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My daughter and I drove about 2 hours round trip today

We both like it at idle and about 50+
But getting there is annoying ( at least to me / as well as my gear head teenaged daughter)

Going back to a stock set up

May have one for sale soon

Quick Reply: Legato Exhaust