Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Led dome light not working

Old 08-13-2012, 02:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Led dome light not working

Have tried 3 different led lights for the rear dome of 2012. Non worked. Tried reverseing the polarity nothing. How do I get one of these to work in my JKU? The front map lights work great, are nice and bright and I love the look. All the festoon lights I tried for the rear fail to light up.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:43 PM
JK Newbie

I purchased a Sylvania #6418 LED festoon light from AutoZone for $10. It's a little small but fits it and works. 2012 JKU.

Last edited by gspam1; 08-25-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Fixed my problem
Old 08-23-2012, 08:45 PM
bjh
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by guzzigreg
Have tried 3 different led lights for the rear dome of 2012. Non worked. Tried reverseing the polarity nothing. How do I get one of these to work in my JKU? The front map lights work great, are nice and bright and I love the look. All the festoon lights I tried for the rear fail to light up.
Did you put the regular bulb back in to see if it worked? Or a sylvania replacement that is not LED?

Quick Reply: Led dome light not working