Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

leaking shocks ????

Old 11-04-2009, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard they are redesigning the coils .... and that they should be ready in a couple weeks...

they sent me new coils to but they are the same ...

Rc never chimes in on any thread were people have problems with their products, many many threads on many forums about compressed coils and bad shocks, never saw Rc chime in .....
Old 11-04-2009, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JR-WRANGLER
I heard they are redesigning the coils .... and that they should be ready in a couple weeks...

they sent me new coils to but they are the same ...

Rc never chimes in on any thread were people have problems with their products, many many threads on many forums about compressed coils and bad shocks, never saw Rc chime in .....
well this can't be good for their business....
Old 11-04-2009, 05:07 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've seen them chime in on some threads, they did say they're trying to fix the problem. Basically, if your not happy with something, try to get it fixed, if the fix is not there, get a refund and get something else.

Quick Reply: leaking shocks ????