Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Krawlers on the steet/tube fenders?

Old 06-16-2008, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Krawlers on the steet/tube fenders?

Hello all, fist post. I have been waiting and waiting for a nice set of tube fenders, poison spyder has some nice fronts but no rears as of yet. The PJs are very nice as well but how long until they r available? I plan on running a 2.5 inch spacer kit with the tubes. Also has anyone ran Goodrich Krawlers on the steet, if so how are thier road manners? I have an '07 2 door rubi. The only mod so far is a stubby bumper. I have big plans but I am stuck until I get my hands on some fenders, so i can determine lift height and so forth. any info would be most helpful, expecially about the Krawler's road manners.
Later
Old 06-16-2008, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot about my other mod. A broken tail lamp, whil wheeling my stock rubi at the Superlift?ORV park in Hot Springs Arkansas. LOL

Quick Reply: Krawlers on the steet/tube fenders?