Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

kore suspension 3.5'' off-road

Old 09-15-2010, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kore suspension 3.5'' off-road

does anybody have or try a jk with the kore suspension? how does it drive on and off-road. i appreciate every opinion cause i want to buy this kit but want to be sure before i buy. i have a 2007 unlimited rubicon and i prefer to drive fast on gravel and rock road and play in sand dune. until i have a rubicon i dont look to have an extra flex suspension so dont tell me this or this kit was better because i dont do so much rockcrawling. thank you everybody and go ahead to give me your opinion. and one last thing, i check for the better kit from kore with the remote reservoir at 1850$
Old 04-15-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marybicon
does anybody have or try a jk with the kore suspension? how does it drive on and off-road. i appreciate every opinion cause i want to buy this kit but want to be sure before i buy. i have a 2007 unlimited rubicon and i prefer to drive fast on gravel and rock road and play in sand dune. until i have a rubicon i dont look to have an extra flex suspension so dont tell me this or this kit was better because i dont do so much rockcrawling. thank you everybody and go ahead to give me your opinion. and one last thing, i check for the better kit from kore with the remote reservoir at 1850$
Bump it up...wassup?

Quick Reply: kore suspension 3.5'' off-road