Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

KM2 questions

Old 08-20-2011, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will try to get a pic from the tire place i went to the other day, but the tread patter was different them the link above, it was between the old km2 and the krawler, she s pattern was different then the krawler a litter tighter of an s and the then compared to the old km2 it didnt have the line that goes from side to side on ever other tread. I know it was different and it was a km2. they even said they had 2 different sku numbers for the km2's. I have to go to work but will try to call them to get more information.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

i will try to get a pic from the tire place i went to the other day, but the tread patter was different the link above, it was between the old km2 and the krawler, the s pattern was different then the krawler a litter tighter of an s and then compared to the old km2 it didnt have the line that goes from side to side on ever other tread. I know it was different and it was a km2. they even said they had 2 different sku numbers for the km2's. I have to go to work but will try to call them to get more information.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

That's the same as what came on my 2012 Rubicon.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well just left the tire shop and they were wrong the guy was showing me two pics of the krawlers and saying one was km2 and when he pulled them up in the system the 2 sku's were for km and km2's so thanks guys

Quick Reply: KM2 questions