Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

KC Windshield Lights options

Old 05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But will they eventually be on sale?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:51 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KC sells brackts for the lights. I have a set on mine...
Old 09-16-2013, 10:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
I was on a search for the makers of these mounts and true, they are one-off's. During my search however, a manufacturer is going to start designing something similar to these. It was Sun Peformance and they believe they'll have something out in about 60 days, so stay tuned... we'll see what they come up with. I'd buy them. In looking at a topo view of the jeep, I think you'd be OK w/the doors opening... if not, I think you could shorten the leash as to how far they do open so you don't bump your mirrors into them. I like the idea of them being a little further out for vision related challenges.

Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know if an offset lighting bracket like this was ever produced? Has anyone ever used such a bracket and if so, did it help reduce hood glare/reflection?

Quick Reply: KC Windshield Lights options