Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

KC windshield light brackets...

Old 04-12-2008, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Problems Here

I Have Had Mine For At Least 6 Months And They Still Look New But I Made Sure No To Over Tighten The Bolts That Secure The Mount To The Windshield, If You Seperate The Coating From The Metal And Water Gets In, It's All Downhill From There.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by high-octane
Not to de-rail, but do you all mount directly to the jeep or do you place something between the bracket and the jeep to protect the paint? Im not really worried about the brackets but i wouldnt want my jeep to start rusting.

I didn't. Only for the simple fact of this. I paid $29. for the mounts itself and if I need to repaint it or the windshield bracket then it wont cost much. Prolly would not hurt to put a coat of rustoleum on the backside though if thats what's worryin ya.

Quick Reply: KC windshield light brackets...