Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Kc Lights Winshield Install

Old 03-04-2007, 01:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After you use the lights at night please let us know how much glare you get off the hood......I'm thinking about a similar setup.

Thanks, and nice install!!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by John L
After you use the lights at night please let us know how much glare you get off the hood......I'm thinking about a similar setup.

You bet John, I'm just waiting for dark and I'll be out there......then I'll post everything about the light's Glare, Brightness, Alignment. and anything else I can think of. [B]There is one thing I'm worried about, the Jets flight path is right over my house, hope I don't bring one down from these lights.:rotflmao1: Actually my Son fly's Jets, he sometimes fly's right my house so I have to rel carefull.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:43 PM
JK Freak

You bet John, I'm just waiting for dark and I'll be out there......then I'll post everything about the light's Glare, Brightness, Alignment. and anything else I can think of. [B]There is one thing I'm worried about, the Jets flight path is right over my house, hope I don't bring one down from these lights : Actually my Son fly's Jets, he sometimes fly's right my house so I have to be real carefull.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:09 PM
JK Freak

Ok, just got back from Dark KC Light test, absolutely "ZERO" glare, none off the hood at all, very very very little light shows back through backof KC, my eyes were very comfortable driving, and the power is very potent. I have to adjust them down only a dab to have the correct beam angle. Highly Highly recommened if you want to light the whole world up.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:10 PM
JK Freak

Ok, just got back from Dark KC Light test, absolutely "ZERO" glare, none off the hood at all, very very very little light shows back through back of the KC's, my eyes were very comfortable driving, and the power is very potent. I have to adjust them down only a dab to have the correct beam angle. Highly Highly recommened if you want to light the whole world up.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

No glare, that's great!! Those look like the Slimlites, are they the driving or long range?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

No glare, that's great!! Those look like the Slimlites, are they the driving or long range?
Slimlites(Driving) , they are great and the Altra bright lite gives you an awesome view.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:10 AM
JK Newbie

Jim, they Look great ... now I can't wait untill I get a set put on my JK.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:10 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Pikachu
Jim, they Look great ... now I can't wait untill I get a set put on my JK.
Pika, how we doing, ya, I like the the way they look plus the altra bright view you get. I went a head & bought the inexpensive Warrior Bracket since I had the Kc Lites already(temporary). When 'Eric" SkidRow Offroad puts his out I'll give these to the 1st person that wants them. Just looked at some of your awesome Xterra Pic's Wheelin, you definitely Rock & Roll in that Xteera Offroad.
If you needany help on the wiring hookup that I did on the KC's, Ping me, I'll either come down or you come up and will do it together.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:02 AM
JK Freak

How did you run the wiring? Did you mess with the fuse box? Or run straight to the battery with fuse? I want to get some 130W long range KC's. The HID's are cool but too expensive!

Quick Reply: Kc Lights Winshield Install