Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

KC Hi-Lites 7411 Rear JK Bumper?

Old 06-24-2013, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC Hi-Lites 7411 Rear JK Bumper?

I'd been shopping around for a rear bumper w/ tire carrier and stubbled upon a discontinued KC Hi-Lites 7411 rear JK bumper w/tire carrier on Amazon for $628 with shipping this weekend, with only two left. I did a quick google search and could not find much info on it but what I did find showed that the bumper sold for $1200-$1500 normally. I ended up finding limited info and pulled the trigger, taking a risk and bought it. I figured KC is a reputable company.. I think, and will make right if there's anything wrong. After buying it, the remaining bumper's price shot up to $1200+.
Anyone have any knowledge or experience with this bumper?

I attached a photo from the web (not my jeep)
Old 06-24-2013, 10:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you got a hellova deal. Same thing happened for a few of us last Thanksgiving. Amazon had 10 Rugged Ridge XHD Bumpers with winch mount and fog mounts for $227 shipped. I hopped right on that, and got a beautiful new-in-box front bumper.

Amazon occasionally sells stuff that was returned to them after they get a few piled up. I've noticed it with other large items. Company does not want to pay Amazon to ship the perfectly good return back to them, so Amazon keeps it in their warehouse and sells it later.

Quick Reply: KC Hi-Lites 7411 Rear JK Bumper?