Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Just ordered a superchips tuner

Old 02-24-2011, 09:07 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
This is exactly what I have been hearing as well. I have a 6 speed and would love to hear six speed results.
Very happy with the Superchips programmer on my 6spd. Works great in Tow tune and gets rid of that brutal throttle delay from factory! Also, increased my MPG in Tow Tune running 87 Octane. Also, Crawl tune is amazing for off-roading for our 6spds! I would purchase again!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Very happy with the Superchips programmer on my 6spd. Works great in Tow tune and gets rid of that brutal throttle delay from factory! Also, increased my MPG in Tow Tune running 87 Octane. Also, Crawl tune is amazing for off-roading for our 6spds! I would purchase again!
In addition to minimal power gains, adjusting shift points and throttle response, your flashpaq does quite a few other things like eliminating the TPMS ding if need be. You can track performance gains on the flashpaq while driving and in real time. You can read your codes and clear them if need be.

For the poster asking about shift points and any one feel free to correct me but I believe you input your gearing and your ACTUAL tire height and it will automatically correct your shift points.

Quick Reply: Just ordered a superchips tuner