Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Just ordered Duratracs for stock wheels! 725/70r18. Questions inside.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Grant09
x2 on that.

I put 275/70R17 on my stock wheels without spacers and ran them that way for a while. They would rub against the swaybar at full turn, but knowing that I was able to just adjust my driving (and parking!) habits until I got some spacers. And while the Spidertrax are great, I actually bought the Rough Country 1.5" spacers for a lot less money. I think I paid about $125 for the pair. Just installed them today, so if I end up with my wheels coming off on the highway this week I'll make sure and post an update.
Actually just bought 1.5 Spidertrax spacers yesterday and they arrived today. Had to get them just for peace of mind! Goodluck on your spacers. Can't wait to get everything on.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by j0ker
Actually just bought 1.5 Spidertrax spacers yesterday and they arrived today. Had to get them just for peace of mind! Goodluck on your spacers. Can't wait to get everything on.
Post some pics from front and side when you get them installed. I'm considering the same tire/spacer combo and would love to see how it looks.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TheQuiet1
Post some pics from front and side when you get them installed. I'm considering the same tire/spacer combo and would love to see how it looks.
You got it! Keep an eye out
Old 12-11-2013, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

here are the pictures I promised!

Album Link here: JeepJKU - Imgur
Old 12-12-2013, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks man, I'm sold on the same combo now for sure! Looks great, congrats
Old 12-12-2013, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Stock 18s on my Jeep. Went to 275/70-18 duratrac. Used RC 1.5" spacers. Over a year, no problems. Love the stance, great ride, no issues. I rotate every 6k. No signs of wear, visible or performance.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 12-13-2013, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by j0ker
here are the pictures I promised!

Album Link here: JeepJKU - Imgur
Originally Posted by Fooddude
Stock 18s on my Jeep. Went to 275/70-18 duratrac. Used RC 1.5" spacers. Over a year, no problems. Love the stance, great ride, no issues. I rotate every 6k. No signs of wear, visible or performance.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
If possible can you please let me know how much this combo effected your mpg and speedometer reading? I'm not worried about my mpg but would like to know how much effect it actually has. Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: Just ordered Duratracs for stock wheels! 725/70r18. Questions inside.