Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

just installed my lift and.....

Old 06-02-2008, 07:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just installed my lift and.....

I just finished my lift last night and after pulling out of the garage to drive home my esp light and esp BAS light came on. today after driving it all day the lights went off and now the car is going nuts. I'm going to get a alignment tomorrow but is there any way to get these lights back on so can drive the 30 min drive in a little piece.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I take it you didn't try to center the steering wheel after the lift? Its really easy to do and once centered, you should be good to go.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hyatt147
I just finished my lift last night and after pulling out of the garage to drive home my esp light and esp BAS light came on. today after driving it all day the lights went off and now the car is going nuts. I'm going to get a alignment tomorrow but is there any way to get these lights back on so can drive the 30 min drive in a little piece.
Did you re-center your steering wheel? if not that should take care of the lights, its real easy, follow the directions here, oh and it took me about 2.5turns. You DONT need a professional allignment. Did you put the superlift trackbar relocate bracket on?

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...-end-alignment

Quick Reply: just installed my lift and.....