Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Just had a jeep shop refuse to...

Old 08-24-2014, 07:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty pumped, getting my trackbar, drag link flip, and steering stabilizer installed this Friday. Can't wait to drive my jeep again and have steering that actually somewhat reacts...driving my jeep has been pretty miserable since about a year after buying my
Jeep, once the lift got all losend up etc
Old 08-24-2014, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to put stock wheels without spacers back on my Jeep while waiting for my new wheels to come in. I only drove less than a mile but my synergy drag link flipped rubbed on the wheel weight bad and slightly on the wheel itself. So I imagine with spacers you would most likely be ok.

Stock wheels:

New Method Beadlocks with 3.5" backspacing. Clear easily....
Old 08-24-2014, 01:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by holaCG
I had to put stock wheels without spacers back on my Jeep while waiting for my new wheels to come in. I only drove less than a mile but my synergy drag link flipped rubbed on the wheel weight bad and slightly on the wheel itself. So I imagine with spacers you would most likely be ok.

Stock wheels:

New Method Beadlocks with 3.5" backspacing. Clear easily....
haha, love the methods. I confirmed with Northridge and Synergy that I would be good with wheel spacers. I had 1.25" on already but, I bought 1.75" just to be safe
Old 08-25-2014, 11:27 AM
JK Freak

I installed myself and I have never in my life done anything like that before. It's super easy and there is a YouTube video too. You really can't screw it up. The alignment shop will fine tune everyhing for you anyways
Old 08-28-2014, 06:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Haven't spoiled my jeep in over 2 years not tomorrow is the day all these goodies get installed...took over an hour with UPS explaining I didn't care of the driver didn't understand it was a company not an apartment complex, that was no excuse to turn around without even walking in the front door because you didn't see a number on the package...but they came back and the final parts were delivered

1.75" synergy wheel spacers
Synergy adjustable track bar
Synergy Drag link flip kit
Synergy flip adapter (10 dollar part the for some reason don't include in the draglink flip kit, this and te spacers is what almost put a damper on my install tomorrow)
Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	573427  
Old 08-28-2014, 06:29 PM
JK Newbie

Not sure about the other stuff but the synergy track bar installation is a breeze. If your axle is way off center, it does help to jack the front end up just a hair while youre making adjustments
Old 08-28-2014, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bronc
Not sure about the other stuff but the synergy track bar installation is a breeze. If your axle is way off center, it does help to jack the front end up just a hair while youre making adjustments
I got a good deal on the install, I'm just paying to have someone else do it

Quick Reply: Just had a jeep shop refuse to...