Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JScan App & OBDLink MX+ (OBDII Bluetooth)

Old 01-09-2022, 09:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JScan App & OBDLink MX+ (OBDII Bluetooth)

If you are unfamiliar, look up JScan App ($20 license fee) and purchase a MX + OBDII reader ($110).

Many features available to change settings…

Was able to change these computer settings relevant to my needs in less than 10 minutes with no trace left on computer.

2008 JKU (does have a HEMI Conversion)

fog lights “on” with headlight high beams

one touch turn signal

setup LED headlights/fog lights without the use of a flicker module.

tire, gear and transfer case (4.0 Rubicon) ratio change.

Next up… adding rear backup camera!

The following users liked this post:
Jay2013jk (01-09-2022)
Old 09-02-2023, 06:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rearview on older JK

Originally Posted by DominicYoder
If you are unfamiliar, look up JScan App ($20 license fee) and purchase a MX + OBDII reader ($110).

Many features available to change settings…

Was able to change these computer settings relevant to my needs in less than 10 minutes with no trace left on computer.

2008 JKU (does have a HEMI Conversion)

fog lights “on” with headlight high beams

one touch turn signal

setup LED headlights/fog lights without the use of a flicker module.

tire, gear and transfer case (4.0 Rubicon) ratio change.

Next up… adding rear backup camera!
Did it work? Were you able to add rearview camera with JSCAN? Any difficulties? Thanks! I'm doing same with 2007 manual trans.
Old 09-03-2023, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK. JSCAN allowed me to change tire size and activate rearview camera in my '07 JK manual transmission w 730N removed from a totaled Cherokee (diff to recommend that part because the screws don't line up - serious physical mod needed!. I got the needed "Check your entire surroundings" on the black screen in reverse to tell me it'll work. Used OBDLink LX w JSCAN $23. I think this is all going to work...
BTooth streaming, Uconnect, Sirius, NAV, 2 USBs to HdUnit, AMFM, microphone, HDD, + another 12V unswitched USB for the other cigarette lighter (LOL), will use lockpick for "Auto Front" Camera below 9mph and super stoked for the rearview cam in Reverse as I was not sure this was possible.

Quick Reply: JScan App & OBDLink MX+ (OBDII Bluetooth)