Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

'JKU modification questions

Old 12-02-2011, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 'JKU modification questions

Well I picked up my Jeep JKU Rubicon the other day and now it is at the 4X4 shop waiting to go in for decent modification job. I went with the AEV package since it suited my needs the best and ended up on top of my list after my research.

While I was there, we started talking about some of the details i happened to overlook. When we started to talk about the IPF driver lights that get mounted tothe bumper and the IPF back up light I was not really sure how I would want them controlled. I decided I wanted independent rocker switches installed in the spaces where there were blank spaces. I couldn't find any OEM rockers for this area and the dealer was not aware of any so we went with square switches.

Since I have some time before the install begins I wonder if anyone knows where I can buy OEM switches that will work to control these lights? If anyone has had a similar install done a '11/'12 JKU could you please post some pictures of your switches? I am not looking for the switch panel that goes on the driver side Window or Door side.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by ssach; 12-02-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the only item I see so far but is has a oval toggle.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/97015_010X_PG.htm

Quick Reply: 'JKU modification questions