Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JKU lift

Old 05-27-2014, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdenney
What about the new rough country x lift? It's a 4in kit, I have heard really great things on it. http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-sus...-kit-673x.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is impossibly scary cheap. That's like buying a Chinese Ferrari brand new for $40k. Sure it's cheap for a Ferrari, but at that price you know it's a piece of...
Old 05-27-2014, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

I have heard really good things about it. Told that it was a top competitor against the big name brands last testing in a magazine.

Have you seen the new kia's they are scary nice. Maybe rc is trying to go that route to get the brand name up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Ok so you are planning on upgrading driveshaft.
Yes plan on changing out the front drive shaft just not sure what brand haven't done any resurch on those yet.

Quick Reply: JKU lift