Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jks suspension feedback needed

Old 03-30-2016, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jks suspension feedback needed

Looking for some experienced JKU riders that have experience with the JKS Suspension Lift Kits. I see lots of TeraFlex, RK and AEV lifts in most of the forum discussions and wanted to get some feedback on the JKS systems. Tentatively planning on getting a 2.5" in suspension mod to fit some 35" A/T or M/Ts on stock rims. Feel free to share your experiences. Much appreciated
Old 03-30-2016, 11:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't have a JKS full lift, but i'm using some of their parts, like rear springs for instance. So far so good, no complaints here.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wish I could help, as I tried finding information as well. The JSPEC 2.5" was on the top of my list but couldn't pull the trigger due to a few things. I ended up ordering a Teraflex 2.5 and Rancho shocks and got a great deal from Northridge, little over 700 shipped. As far as JKS products go, I wouldn't hesitate using them at all. Matter of fact I'll have their track bars and disconnects on my jeep, maybe even control arms
Old 03-30-2016, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

I have quite a bit of experience with JKS products on a couple different platforms and I have nothing but positive reviews.

I run the Jspec 2.5 on my 16' JKHR with 315/70/17 Fun Country's and am very pleased both on and off road. I did opt to replace all 8 control arms to recenter the axles and I run a longer travel shock than comes with the kit. I also run sumo bump stops.

We also run the Jspec 2.5 with 315/70/17s on my brother in laws 16' JKU (basic kit no options) and he is very pleased with it as well. He previously had mostly JKS products on his TJ and had a positive experience with them as well.

I previously wheeled a XJ for about 10 years with almost everything JKS had to offer for it and I never had any issues with any of their products. When I purchased my JK I went with JKS based off my past experience.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

I run a full blown 3.5" JSPEC system and 37's, Ive used their stuff on my TJ and was happy with their stuff then. Now with this system, I wanted a system that had progressive spring which they do, very few offer them. The ride is awesome.

My system consists of their-
3.5" JSPEC Lift
Front/Rear ACOS Spring Spacers
Control Arm Correction Brackets
Drag Link Flip Kit
Front/Rear Adjustable Trac Bars
Front/Rear Sway Bar End Links
Fox Res. Shocks

Plus all their stuff is very well built and their warranty is great.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by diablo
I run a full blown 3.5" JSPEC system and 37's, Ive used their stuff on my TJ and was happy with their stuff then. Now with this system, I wanted a system that had progressive spring which they do, very few offer them. The ride is awesome.

My system consists of their-
3.5" JSPEC Lift
Front/Rear ACOS Spring Spacers
Control Arm Correction Brackets
Drag Link Flip Kit
Front/Rear Adjustable Trac Bars
Front/Rear Sway Bar End Links
Fox Res. Shocks

Plus all their stuff is very well built and their warranty is great.
What net lift did you gain?
Old 04-01-2016, 04:05 AM
JK Newbie

Jay, this lift along with the ACOS adjusters I've got 5" of lift. I installed the spacers so I could dial in the Jeep with the heavier bumpers, winch, etc.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3903728124.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	559.3 KB
ID:	642433  
Old 04-01-2016, 04:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jay, this lift along with the ACOS adjusters I've got 5" of lift. I installed the spacers so I could dial in the Jeep with the heavier bumpers, winch, etc.
Wow..looks perfect. I have a bunch of JKS goodies on mine as well and always wondered about the coils.

Plus, they're right here in MI!
Old 04-01-2016, 04:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

what fenders?
Old 04-01-2016, 04:22 AM
JK Newbie

Poison Spyder, both are standard width and powder coated the same as the bumpers. I'm very impressed with how strong and solid these fenders are.

Quick Reply: Jks suspension feedback needed