Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JKS Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion for Rubiocon - How well does it work?

Old 11-17-2014, 05:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKS Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion for Rubiocon - How well does it work?

I am considering replacing the Rubicon OEM electronic swaybar disconnect with the JKS Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion for Wrangler JK Rubicon (Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion for Wrangler JK Rubicon). I would appreciate everyone sharing their experiences with the product. How well does it work? Does it reconnect on uneven ground? Does the sway bar indicator light function correctly? How convenient is the under fender mount? Anyone successfully routed the cable into the cab? Answers to other questions that I forgot to ask! Thanks for all your help.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default question

I have the Rubicon as well... did your OEM setup fail? I put a skid plate on mine on the hopes it would hold up.

Thanks.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SabrToothSqrl
I have the Rubicon as well... did your OEM setup fail? I put a skid plate on mine on the hopes it would hold up.

Thanks.
take it swimming a couple times....skid plate doesnt help with that.

water kills these motors.

to the OP that is just a posi lock cable...can get one anywhere.

Quick Reply: JKS Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion for Rubiocon - How well does it work?