Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JKS Adjustable Track Bar

Old 12-24-2015, 04:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKS Adjustable Track Bar

I sold my 2 dr Rubi a few months back to a buddy of mine. He called me a couple days back to see what kind of track bar i had on the front...because it broke in half. He wasn't wheeling it at the time...the Jeep has hardly been wheeled in its life time. Anyone else ever have the JKS track bar snap in half. He was just pulling onto an on ramp on the hwy. It didn't break at the threaded part where it's adjustable. The bar broke in the middle. It was a pretty clean break....
Old 12-24-2015, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the 1st generation jks tracbar. It's been known to happen. It happened to me as well. Jks replaced it with the newest version which is a solid piece of hardware. Been running the new version for 3 years with no issue. He needs to contact jks and they should make good on it
Old 12-24-2015, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Monte417
That's the 1st generation jks tracbar. It's been known to happen. It happened to me as well. Jks replaced it with the newest version which is a solid piece of hardware. Been running the new version for 3 years with no issue. He needs to contact jks and they should make good on it
Thanks for the info. I figured as much. I'll have him give them a call...

Quick Reply: JKS Adjustable Track Bar