Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JKS 2" rear springs and forward tilt

Old 05-16-2015, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I like the idea of the coil perches, I hate the idea of cutting on a brand new jeep. I wheeled with it today and it did just fine. But I'm not satisfied with tilted springs. I may have to get the perches
Old 05-16-2015, 07:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tarpon4me
Very recently I swapped my rear spacer with JKS JSPEC 2" rear springs to go along with my Rancho 2" front springs. Well while I was changing my Diff fluid, I noticed the springs on both sides have a noticeable inward lean from the top, instead of being level up and down. In all my years I've never seen this before, but then again this is my first JK. Is this normal and if not is my gut feeling of longer lower control arms the solution?
Can you post a pic of the jeep after you installed the rear coils. I am interested in this combo.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is a few pic's of my jeep with the rear springs installed...

Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	611447

Name:	IMG_0016.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	611448

Name:	IMG_1058.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	611449

Originally Posted by teejayone
Can you post a pic of the jeep after you installed the rear coils. I am interested in this combo.

Quick Reply: JKS 2" rear springs and forward tilt