Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK Sprintex Owners Only

Old 04-16-2013, 06:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryanm
You have a good thread, I read every page. I just started to see a theme that was counter productive to the overall discussion that I hoped we could steer away from with this one. I wanted a place where those of us with the superchargers, installed on JKs--could post without having to deal with all the other noise. I tried to set the overall tone up front to keep it on that track.
That's cool. I don't mind an owners discussion thread. I think the other one is a good place for soon to be owners or non owners to ask questions.
I'm not having any issues with my SC now, BTW. I'm one of the few that stuck with the HT tuner I think.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, Auto with 5.13's. 2450 rpm at 70. No more issues, all has been corrected and I am using the Diablo intune.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm using the trinity and am running one of the earlier tunes as the latest tune didn't like my jeep.

If I could run the ht tuner and still have cruise control I would have gone that way.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going to be installing one soon I hope. Anything I need to know about these? Also were is the best place to buy one? I know this is a little off topic but I wanted to hear from real owners.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blue project
Going to be installing one soon I hope. Anything I need to know about these? Also were is the best place to buy one? I know this is a little off topic but I wanted to hear from real owners.
When you install, get all new gaskets for the intake manifold and rocker covers. Also change your plugs because it is a PITA to change them later. Take your time and follow the instructions. If your using the diablo make sure to send out the PCM data to Jon first before you do the install. And make sure you have a full tank of 91 octane min. Run it to empty with what you have in it now and fill with 91 or 94.

If you have problems I'm sure we are all willing to try to help you figure it out.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AdvJeep

When you install, get all new gaskets for the intake manifold and rocker covers. Also change your plugs because it is a PITA to change them later. Take your time and follow the instructions. If your using the diablo make sure to send out the PCM data to Jon first before you do the install. And make sure you have a full tank of 91 octane min. Run it to empty with what you have in it now and fill with 91 or 94.

If you have problems I'm sure we are all willing to try to help you figure it out.
RPM extreme..best place to buy
Old 04-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Former Vendor

I'm glad you guys started a new thread. The old thread was getting long In the tooth. it was getting hard to keep up. I'll try to keep an eye on this one and help out where I can
Old 04-16-2013, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rpmextreme
I'm glad you guys started a new thread. The old thread was getting long In the tooth. it was getting hard to keep up. I'll try to keep an eye on this one and help out where I can
Hey Jon, any news on the intercooler? Have you seen one for testing/tuning purposes yet?
Old 04-17-2013, 03:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AdvJeep

Hey Jon, any news on the intercooler? Have you seen one for testing/tuning purposes yet?
X2.......?
Old 04-17-2013, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Jon is very helpful. His pre and post sales support are outstanding. I sent a lot of emails with questions to multiple vendors and manufacturers regarding the full spectrum of product options in this market segment. Jon responded quickly and post purchase kept up with the build while we were working on the setup. I take customer service and product capability together as a whole and this has been a solid/positive experience.

Quick Reply: JK Sprintex Owners Only