Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK Seat Replacement on Factory Bracket / Airbag Sensor

Old 05-24-2021, 12:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Seat Replacement on Factory Bracket / Airbag Sensor

Hello all. Haven’t posted in a while as everyone is very helpful here. I searched and searched with no clarification on my particular application.

I am looking to purchase with the Corbeau XRS or a Summit Racing bucket seat for my ‘13 Jk. My current seats don’t have SRS bags in them, so that’s one piece that I don’t need to worry about. I don’t want any airbag or seatbelt cluster lights. I think the buckle can attach to the seats themselves so I can keep the harness no problem however, if I fabricate the factory bracket to work with the new seats, how do I wire up the pressure sensor for the seats so my airbag light isn’t triggered.

Any help or photos much appreciated. I don’t want the corbeau brackets as they lower the seat significantly I heard and if I have to put steel on it I’d rather use factory hardware.

please help and let me know if I can clarify anything else.
Old 05-24-2021, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts

This might help -

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-e...eatsft-355025/

Best,

Neville
The following users liked this post:
thetasigma1412 (05-25-2021)

Quick Reply: JK Seat Replacement on Factory Bracket / Airbag Sensor