Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK Regear kit

Old 09-30-2015, 07:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK Regear kit

I wanted to regear my JKU with 3.21 Ratio. I spent weeks looking for a good deal and I knew I wanted the quality Yukon Gears. I made the decision to order the JK Gear and Install Kit Package from 4ws 4.56 at 399 plus like 80 for the carrier with free shipping. I thought it was an amazing deal compared to the Yukon regear kits. Low and Behold when it arrived....They are Yukon Gears. This is not so much of a question but a good heads up to anyone looking. I am impressed. 4WS.COM Jeep Wrangler JK Gear and Install Kit Package (Front/Rear)
Old 09-30-2015, 09:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 605jeep
I wanted to regear my JKU with 3.21 Ratio. I spent weeks looking for a good deal and I knew I wanted the quality Yukon Gears. I made the decision to order the JK Gear and Install Kit Package from 4ws 4.56 at 399 plus like 80 for the carrier with free shipping. I thought it was an amazing deal compared to the Yukon regear kits. Low and Behold when it arrived....They are Yukon Gears. This is not so much of a question but a good heads up to anyone looking. I am impressed. 4WS.COM Jeep Wrangler JK Gear and Install Kit Package (Front/Rear)
Thanks, I'm in the market for 4.56 gears too and that does sound like a good deal!

Does it come with an install kit at all?
Old 09-30-2015, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

Mine came with the minimum install kit as I did not need the new bearings as my vehicle is almost brand new. The mechanic doing the regear recommended that I dont need them as it is a new vehicle.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:03 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 605jeep
Mine came with the minimum install kit as I did not need the new bearings as my vehicle is almost brand new. The mechanic doing the regear recommended that I dont need them as it is a new vehicle.
Perfect, mine is also brand new.

Thanks
Old 09-30-2015, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

This is where I had bought my gears from a year ago.

Went w/ 4.88's on my 2012 JKU (had 3.21 gears). Running with 37's and love it. Still getting 18 hwy miles on my Superchips Flashpaq tuner.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by numbah1
This is where I had bought my gears from a year ago.

Went w/ 4.88's on my 2012 JKU (had 3.21 gears). Running with 37's and love it. Still getting 18 hwy miles on my Superchips Flashpaq tuner.

Do you have Dana 30s with 4.88 and 37s?

Quick Reply: JK Regear kit