Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jk llc

Old 09-09-2020, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Jk llc

So, I have a JK with a fuel cell. not interested in breaking the law and do want to spend time in MT more often...

thoughts on the LLC thang in MT? it wouldn't be my daily driver while in CA but I don't want to be always looking over my shoulder...
Old 09-09-2020, 02:46 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Rumor has it Cali is cracking down on the LLC's. My buddy's wife works for an attorney that specializes in LLC's. Not sure they pay off for a jeep but they do the big motor homes and exotic cars all day long every day. It is about $700 or so. google John Bennett law offices Missoula MT.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input... yeah, my jeep is not a crazy expensive vehicle but im afraid that with fuel cell may screw me from getting smogged in CA... so its less for the break on tax but more for just being able to drive it on the road.

I mean don't get me wrong she sure looks like a million bucks

Old 09-10-2020, 12:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

nice looks like fun. it would worth a try. In Montana when your vehicle is 11 years old you can apply for permanent registration. As distinctive as your rig is it might be hard to pull it off but who knows.

Quick Reply: Jk llc