Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK LED MILITARY TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION ISEE Systems

Old 02-23-2014, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK LED MILITARY TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION ISEE Systems

Does anyone have these on their JK?

JEEP WRANGLER JK LED MILITARY TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SybR3WPrvTI If so what's your thoughts and is it compatible with all JK years?

Thanks
Old 02-23-2014, 02:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They look very nice but sure are pricey.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ehh ok... I don't care too much for the side marker on the side looks like it's from a bicycle lol

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 02-23-2014, 02:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure I see the value? If you're replacing tail lights, seems like something flush to the body is ideal. I know I'm sick of having my tail lights ripped off on the trail...
Old 05-08-2014, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by WrangPunisher
Does anyone have these on their JK?

JEEP WRANGLER JK LED MILITARY TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SybR3WPrvTI If so what's your thoughts and is it compatible with all JK years?

Thanks
I bought a set in December of 2013 and I really love them. They are rugged, well made, very, very bright and made in the USA. They come with a 5 year warranty.
These iSee tail lights really look good. I know they are high, but the price will come down as more people buy them. They give a Wrangler a distinctive military look. They should be comparable with all JKs and are extremely simple to swap out.
I highly recommend them to everyone, well worth the money. You can buy cheaper but not better.
I looked at a lot of different tail lights and along with the appearance, being made in the USA and the 5 year warranty did it for me.

Last edited by Macman1138; 05-08-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

$550? Are they diamond encrusted or something? Will they give the purchaser blowies? I'm really confused by that pricing.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MrChuckles
$550? Are they diamond encrusted or something? Will they give the purchaser blowies? I'm really confused by that pricing.
I believe they take actual MILSPEC lights and retrofit them into a custom mold for the Wrangler. If you know anything about prices for actual military gear, it's astronomical. I seem to remember looking up how much it would be to DIY it, and the lights alone were somewhere around $350 and wired for a 24v system.

Granted there is a decent mark-up, but it's not as insane as it seems when you look into it.

Trending Topics

Old 05-10-2014, 05:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ShadowBlade72
I believe they take actual MILSPEC lights and retrofit them into a custom mold for the Wrangler. If you know anything about prices for actual military gear, it's astronomical. I seem to remember looking up how much it would be to DIY it, and the lights alone were somewhere around $350 and wired for a 24v system. Granted there is a decent mark-up, but it's not as insane as it seems when you look into it.
Why do you think these are military gear? I couldn't imagine seeing those on a military vehicle. Why do they need the red plastic over everything if the lights shine red? Reflector laws?

Not trying to hate on them too much- I think they look kinda cool but I would prefer something blacked out I think! And less plasticky if possible , but I know that's tough

Last edited by cormac827; 05-10-2014 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:36 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

They look pretty good but about 400 bucks too much....

Sent from my obama monitoring device
Old 05-11-2014, 05:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Saw these in person at jeep beach. I like them, but not for that price.

Cheaper to buy the lights direct from grote or Trucklite and mount on the warrior taillight bracket, plus the warrior brackets are steel not plastic.

Quick Reply: JK LED MILITARY TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION ISEE Systems