Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK exhaust

Old 06-28-2012, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 more vote for mbrp. Any exhaust you choose is not going to get you a ton of power. my mbrp sounds great was well priced, and has never come in contact with anything while wheeling...if I had a complaint, it would be the clamps are like a band clamp with a bolt and nut through it and would only tighten down so far on one connection and it leaked a little. I replaced it with a u bolt clamp and never looked back...sure it dimples the pipe a little but I just wanted a nice sound and one that would be tucked away well.if I lost 1HP im not too concerned with it!..just my .02
Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hallelujah!
Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

I tried the aFe and did not like it. However the Banks cat back is working good now for me. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

I also did the MBPR Offroad. Took about 2 hours to install due to being on my back and rusty shit. It is a good choice. I drive a 2 door so I had to get the heat shield as well. I was not going too but after the install that muffler sits RIGHT next to your evap. That thing would melt if it were not for the shield.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Go with ours first.
Save your stock system.
If you don't like it, return it in the first 90 days for a refund.
We are that confident in our product. (The returns I have heard are from the AXLE back system)
Stainless Steel.
Ease of install. NO NEED TO RELOCATE/SHIELD your EVAP either. Save that money for other cool things.
Made in the USA.

Dynomax® Performance Exhaust | Warranty / Safe & Sound Guarantee

90-Day Risk-Free Trial Offer
Try qualifying DynoMax® products* for 90 days. We guarantee you'll experience the DynoMax® performance difference! If, for any reason, the qualifying products* don't live up to your expectations within the first 90 days, replace the products and we will refund your original product's purchase price (which shall not exceed the manufacturer’s suggested retail price), plus labor (up to $50 per exhaust system). We're that confident you will be satisfied with DynoMax® performance products! For questions about this offer, please contact our customer service department at 734-384-7898.

*Offer limited to the purchase of DynoMax® Stainless Steel Cat-Back Systems and Ultra Flo™ SS Polished, Ultra Flo™ Welded, DynoMax® VT™ or Super Turbo™ performance muffler. This offer does not include products which have been modified, improperly applied or installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes. Valid only on vehicles used for private, non-commercial use and may be withdrawn at any time.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mbrp black coated
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anybody have a video or sound clip of theirs??
Old 07-02-2012, 08:07 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go on youtube and search (ollllllloily) you can see my dynomax i love it
Old 07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Magnaflow cat-back is awesome for full stainless for $325 if you talk to Joe. Great setup and a mix between the ultra flo and VT for dynomax.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry, I just installed it and love it already.

Quick Reply: JK exhaust