Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK 3.8 Sprintex Supercharger

Old 02-26-2021, 05:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK 3.8 Sprintex Supercharger

Hello all, I have scoured the internet on information regarding maintenance, tips and any other useful info on the 3.8 Sprintex Supercharger.

At the end of 2019 I got a used 2011 JKU sport. Very modded. This is the first vehicle I have owned with a supercharger and so far I have learned a ton about it.

If anyone has ANY tips, tricks or useful info it would be very much appreciated. I have changed the oil in the supercharger once to be safe since I wasn't sure when it was last done and I recently replaced the drive belt with a Gates heavy duty belt.

This is my first time posting so if i should do this in another thread or if there is somewhere else I can go to get this info just let me know.

Thanks!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2021, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Welcome to the forums! We'd certainly be interested in helping you decipher what you've got. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of supercharger owners run them a short while before upgrading to V8 power so info can be scarce on them.
The following users liked this post:
jkirtley26 (02-26-2021)
Old 02-27-2021, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator
Veteran: National Guard

Received 410 Likes on 385 Posts

Try this: sprintexusa.com
Sprintex USA, Inc. 4325 Giddings Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA Telephone: +1-855-591-2778
Sprintex collects your personal information submitted in this Contact Us form in order to respond to your query.
The following users liked this post:
jkirtley26 (02-27-2021)

Quick Reply: JK 3.8 Sprintex Supercharger