Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JK 1.5" Performance Leveling Kit 4 Door for a 2 Doors.

Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JK 1.5" Performance Leveling Kit 4 Door for a 2 Doors.

Someone is offering me a JK 1.5" Performance Leveling Kit 4 Doors for a great price, but my Jeep is a 2 Doors. Will this kit work on my 2 Doors? Is there any advantage on using this one? I'm assuming the springs for the four doors are taller and stronger.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Of course it will fit, the spring configuration for the 2drs and 4dr is the same, but you will be having more than 1.5" of lift (around 2.25") because the 4drs springs are a bit longer and stiffer than the 2drs to compensate for the heaviest weight.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CPC1
Of course it will fit, the spring configuration for the 2drs and 4dr is the same, but you will be having more than 1.5" of lift (around 2.25") because the 4drs springs are a bit longer and stiffer than the 2drs to compensate for the heaviest weight.
If this is the case, it's too much of a lift for what I want.

Thank you very much for your input.

Quick Reply: JK 1.5" Performance Leveling Kit 4 Door for a 2 Doors.