Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeepswag.com reviews

Old 12-07-2019, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jeepswag.com reviews

Didnt know where else to post this. Has anyone on here had any experiences with Jeepswag.com? I would like to know before I post mine. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Jeepswag aka Woods/ Dominion Off-road? If it's the same company then I've had positive experiences. The air kit was complete and works well. The steering stabilizer relocation bracket worked well when I had a stabilizer.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

Received 78 Likes on 72 Posts

They are local here. Good products. I have the saddle bags and "the Dave" hi lift jack mount with shovel and axe.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:09 AM
JK Jedi Master
Veteran: Air ForceFJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Brett, who owns it, is a super fellow. He was an original sponsoring manufacturer for JK-Forum. I have the steering stab relocation, evap cannister relocation, and exhaust system. Great products, well made and with great support. When my muffler suffered after 150K miles and a trip across hundreds of miles of pot-holed roads into the Arctic, Brett bent over backwards to help me source another one. This was a good seven, eight years after I bought the previous one.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

yup previously bought the ss relocation bracket. fast shipping and good product. Never heard any negative about them.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad to hear this. I've been working with Brett for about 2 months now trying to a catback kit shipped out to me that I ordered. Initially a bracket was on back order. From the conversations I've had with him recently it sounds like he might have some miscommunication with his warehouse manager. I'm hoping he can clear it up on Monday.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:24 AM
JK Jedi Master
Veteran: Air ForceFJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by mpd2434
I'm glad to hear this. I've been working with Brett for about 2 months now trying to a catback kit shipped out to me that I ordered. Initially a bracket was on back order. From the conversations I've had with him recently it sounds like he might have some miscommunication with his warehouse manager. I'm hoping he can clear it up on Monday.
Yeah, the muffler has been a poor seller for him, so I expect he doesn't keep much in stock. He's really disappointed by the poor sales because he spent a lot of time on it and considers it his best product (at least for the 3.8--haven't talked to him since the 3.6 version became available). I expect he'll dog it until he gets your problem resolved. Continue to be patient.

Quick Reply: Jeepswag.com reviews