Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeep Pulls Right/Handles Bad

Old 03-05-2014, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Options please I am having stock driveshaft replaced first time under warrenty( I know they will go bad again in another 30k but hey I can get a new one then for free to) I am almost at 4 (3.5-3.75)inch of lift on my 2dr I am think. I thinking ride quality should I go with front lower and rear upper to help lesson the stress on stock ds. I am also considering the rough country long arm upgrade but is tk worth it or can I put money toward other things highsteer and armor? Got 2k to spend
Old 03-05-2014, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

mine pulls hard to the left and its stock rubie and alignment is good.... dealer said i need a tire rotation. i feel like thats some bull shit
Old 03-05-2014, 11:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08rubie
mine pulls hard to the left and its stock rubie and alignment is good.... dealer said i need a tire rotation. i feel like thats some bull shit
I heard of something called radial pull I think it do to the way the road is crowned and tread

Quick Reply: Jeep Pulls Right/Handles Bad