Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeep leveling issues, help needed.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep leveling issues, help needed.

So I wanted to level out the front of my 13 jkus and measured out a 1" difference so I ordered 1" spacers for the front from teraflex. I'm going to install them tomorrow which should be pretty simple as I've installed them on a buddies before, however his was a 2 1/2" lift. The problem is do I need a shock extention or sway bar extention or any of that with the 1" pucks? I've searched all over and the consensus seems that at 2" it's required but I haven't found anything for 1". Any help would be appreciated before I jump Into this project.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:00 PM
JK Junkie

No others parts are needed for the install. The 1" puck won't make a huge difference to warrant the added parts you mentioned....

For reference, here's mine with the 1" puck in the front...

aldaman
Old 05-25-2014, 09:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aldaman
No others parts are needed for the install. The 1" puck won't make a huge difference to warrant the added parts you mentioned....

For reference, here's mine with the 1" puck in the front...

aldaman
Man that is exactly the look I want for now. I really need some mud terrains. Glad to hear no other parts are needed, I plan on doing a 2.5" down the road but have to drive back from alaska when my tour is done here so don't want to crap out the gas mileage yet lol.

Quick Reply: Jeep leveling issues, help needed.