Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeep JK SpynTec Conversion

Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep JK SpynTec Conversion

Has anyone here had any experience with installing these. I'm interested in them but was wondering if they are worth the price.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$
Old 01-31-2009, 05:30 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rubydak
Has anyone here had any experience with installing these. I'm interested in them but was wondering if they are worth the price.
Yeah. PiginaJeep has um on his.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, Piginajeep has them - and as far as them being worth the price - I would assume they are if you're looking for locking hubs. They are the only ones out there right now for the JK, so if locking hubs is what you're looking for it doesn't really matter what they cost.

His wife helped him install them so it sounds like installation isn't too awefully difficult (not to take anything away from her, she's definitely the smarter of the two )

Quick Reply: Jeep JK SpynTec Conversion