Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jeep 4" Factory Lift? Lifetime Warranty with 35's YEP!!!

Old 09-06-2011, 10:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my dealer says that as long as i let them install my lift. eventho its a simple kit....the lift will not void mt warranty. they told me to buy whatever lift i want and either ship it to them or take it to them. they will start 9 am and have it back to me at 5pm. (same day)

i was going to have aev install my lift for me, seeing as they are in my back yard and im doing the aev premium 3.5 with resevoir shocks...however they want 700 to install it and my dealer is only gonna charge me 400. i win! and they will warranty the install and not void my jk warranty...maybe not all dealerships are stealerships.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

400 labor to install an aev 3.5 seems like a sweet deal, there are alot of steps. please post some pics when its done. good luck
Old 09-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

My local stealership has an outside custom shop do all it's lifts for them and holds them accountable for any issues. Smart on their part...
Old 09-07-2011, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Which dealership are you speaking of. The one in Rivergate?

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
My local stealership has an outside custom shop do all it's lifts for them and holds them accountable for any issues. Smart on their part...
Old 09-07-2011, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

A dealership near me is offering a similar deal.
Roughly $4500 for a 3.5 inch lift and 35s. HMMMMM, I was in for gas tank warranty and decided
to take a closer look. No branding on lift. Looked to me like fixed arms all around, no change in driveshafts.
So it appeared to be coils, maybe longer shocks, 35" Goodyears, NOT MTRs, some fancy wheels,
possibly longer fixed control arms but they looked like OEM. I do not recall if there were adjustable track bars or brackets, it was about 6 months ago.
Salesman had no idea on the mechanical details and didn't offer to find out. Just said "our mechanics are good." "Just think you can finance all the mods into the purchase price." "and it doesn't void your warranty because we did all the work"
The JKs definitely looked good as they were all pretty '11s.....
Old 09-07-2011, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

I bought my 2011 unlimited with a 4 inch lift and 35s from the dealer. all warrantied. All work was done by 2 brothers custom trucks in springfield illinois and sold through landmark jeep in springfield. I made sure it was in writing before I made the final purchase. Now I just need to find out if they will warranty me if I change the the gears. Hopefully if I allow them to do the work, they will warranty it, even if it is not a factory jeep part.

Here is what was installed and warrantied:
-pro comp 4 inch lift
-smitty bilt xrc front and rear bumpers
-pro comp 9851 lights
- n-fab tube steps
-kmc addict wheels
-35 inch nitto trail grappler tires
-jks adj track bar
-speed calibrator

So it can and is being done out there.

Last edited by Stillmotion; 09-07-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Jeep 4" Factory Lift? Lifetime Warranty with 35's YEP!!!