Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JCR's Terrible customer service to match what they build...

Old 05-11-2015, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JCR Customer Service was excellent for me. I emailed JCR on a Sunday and got an automated email response that my issue would be addressed during business hours. However, an hour later I received a personal email from Allen providing assistance. I needed the spindle caps for a JCR Crusasder bumper that I didnt even buy direct from JCR and they shipped them to me free of charge. I had offered to pay and they still shipped them free of charge.

Outstanding Customer Service
Old 05-11-2015, 07:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Any time you do a modification

to your jeep its just that , You have to cut drill whatever . Lots of times that means cutting with a sawzall as a lot of bumpers require. Drilling a couple of holes isnt really a reason to post a unfavorable
position on a modification in my opinion, no offence . The poision spyder mid with skid plate required lopping off stuff even though the vendor and site said no cutting required at the time . Nothing that looks good is easy in most cases . At least show off the awesome bumper you claim you love the concept of

* (sometimes you have to eat the bad investment & chalk it up to experience if it dose not pan out.)

Last edited by jeepmojo; 05-11-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Quick Reply: JCR's Terrible customer service to match what they build...