Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

JCR's Terrible customer service to match what they build...

Old 01-16-2015, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of the guys on here could walk you through just exactly what you need to do to get it to work.
Just post up some pics.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

Well that does it for me when I save enough money to order my JCR front and rear bumper and tire carrier and relocation bracket I'm really going to try and not buy anything else from them!!
Old 01-16-2015, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

My experience with JCR was nothing but satisfying. The service I received was first class. I just installed front and rear Vanguard full width and had no problems installing by myself. I still believe their products are some of the best looking and best quality on the market. I would recommend them to anyone. From the service I received I would have a tough time believing that they did not try everything they could to make the customer happy.
Old 01-16-2015, 05:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dadn96
Well that does it for me when I save enough money to order my JCR front and rear bumper and tire carrier and relocation bracket I'm really going to try and not buy anything else from them!!
Too bad. You'll miss out on some kick ass rock sliders and the beefiest evap skid I think I have ever seen!

Last edited by ShutterBug; 01-18-2015 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-16-2015, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Nothing but good things here as well. I first purchased the Crusader rear bumper w /tire carrier. No issues at all. I just watched the video a few times, and went to work. A few weeks later I got the front Crusader bumper. They called me a few days after each order to assure I had everything, and if I needed any assistance. I couldn't be happier with them. Highly recommend.
JT
Old 01-16-2015, 09:06 PM
JK Freak

They see me trollin. Good first post. Why don't you ask for advice first or rather do a search to see if someone has had the same issue. I love these first time posts going right to a rant. Your argument is invalid sir. I don't own jcr products but I've seen them and they are top notch. Why don't you go buy some smittybilt crap then really have fun with the install.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:19 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JCR front and rear on mine. The rear bolt holes weren't an exact match to factory, but I like the product and I used my Demel, problem solved.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To the OP....

Just drill the damn hole.

I run their rear stubby bumper but I was really rough with it one wheeling trip and I managed to crack it after dropping the full weight of my JKU several times onto it while doing a steep climb. I talked to JCR and they sent me a replacement bumper and let me keep my old one since shipping it back from Canada would be a pain.

to JCR
Old 01-17-2015, 02:54 AM
JK Junkie

doesn't sound like a big deal to me at all... ive heard nothing but great things about JCR... not all jk holes are exact.. no matter what brand bumper etc you buy.. you might have to make a few adjustments.. thats just part of modding your jk... but not a big deal at all... im guessing you are new to jeeps ?
Old 01-17-2015, 03:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

I predict Op may have also bought those freedom panels with the plexiglass for sunroof effect.

Quick Reply: JCR's Terrible customer service to match what they build...