Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Itty bitty lift with Sport shocks

Old 02-27-2012, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Itty bitty lift with Sport shocks

My 2012 2 door needs some help in the rear. I have a dual top group with no tow package and the rear of my Jeep sits 1/2 inch lower in the back than what it does in the front (measuring from ground to the bottom of the flare). If I add a 1/2 inch spacer up front and a 1 inch in the rear theoretically I should sit level on all four corners. My question is will the stock Sport shocks be OK with the itty bitty lift. I will upgrade to a nicer monotube in the future but just want to see if these will get me through till that happens. This shoud be all the lift I ever need and will not run anything bigger than a 33. Any thoughts?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:42 AM
JK Junkie

Yes, you'll be ok with your Stock shocks. I would suggest getting some Rubi-Takeoffs for a cheap upgrade as well.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thats probably what I will do. Been eyeing the billboard and Ebay for a good deal.

Quick Reply: Itty bitty lift with Sport shocks