Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Issues with ABS and steering after AEV DualSport lift install

Old 06-15-2015, 05:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you ever figure out the cause? I am having the exact same problems and it's very frustrating.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Samuno
Did you ever figure out the cause? I am having the exact same problems and it's very frustrating.
I'd agree with blue. I put in the grade eight kit but I used an old man emu steering stabilizer. Never had an issue. Make sure all of the bolts are tightened down to their torque spec. The control arms, bolts for the drop brackets, end links, and both track bar bolts. If its still squirrelly. Have an alignment done.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:57 AM
JK Super Freak

I would also check ball joints on steering issue and power steer pump arm bearing tight. You should also check your tone rings to make sure they are clean and not damaged, for ABS problem. Also, do the grade 8 upgrade!

Quick Reply: Issues with ABS and steering after AEV DualSport lift install