Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Interesting ideas for upper dash panel

Old 01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting ideas for upper dash panel

Soo...in the style of the cheap/free mods thread, and the removed back seat thread, what are some interesting uses for the upper dash panel on you guys' JKs?

I have the Daystar upper dash panel on my 2010 but I personally think its ugly...however the stock panel is just a HUGE waste of space. At least I can keep my sunglasses on the Daystar one...I actually added a piece of rubber check plate floor matting (cut to size) in each one of the little indents so stuff wouldn't slide around.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12500_230X_PG.htm

The 2011+ center dash panel is such a better design but I doubt it would swap over (haven't measured but it doesn't look anything the same).

I saw a guy on a local message board (bc jeep club) hooking up a custom switch box to control his winch and other accessories.

Any other great ideas or better options out there?
Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one has done anything cool?

Quick Reply: Interesting ideas for upper dash panel