Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Interesting break this weekend

Old 09-14-2009, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lacmprs
It's nice to hear that Tera's customer support is so good. I'm debating lifts and this may make a difference.

Are they going to start sending longer links to compensate?
I will also throw a to Teraflex and their customer service. I've got their 3" kit and it came with new links (also have the electronic sway bar disconnect), but my sway bar actually sits a couple/few degrees below level. However, I haven't had any problems so far and I've definitely flexed it out to the max. Hopefully it hasn't just been dumb luck, but I'm fully confident that Teraflex (Joe) would take care of me if this same thing happened to me.

I definitely recommend Teraflex. Their quality of components is outstanding and outstanding customer service also goes a very long way in my book.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I've got to call David as well and get some adjustables for the front, inspecting the rig while flexed and it's a dang miracle mine hasn't done the same thing.

I am dead level on the front sway bar and it's probably the non-LT OME shocks I'm running that's kept this from happening. Sure gonna need them when I upgrade to the LT shocks, that's a fact.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another WOW to add to the thread....David @ Northridge is going to send me out some new links for the front. Completely not needed in this instance, above the top customer service (as usual from Northridge)! Going to set the angle higher than 5 this go around. Thanks again, David! I'll let you know what I get it set to and the details on my rig for future reference once I get them installed/tested.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick08JKUX
I will also throw a to Teraflex and their customer service. I've got their 3" kit and it came with new links (also have the electronic sway bar disconnect), but my sway bar actually sits a couple/few degrees below level. However, I haven't had any problems so far and I've definitely flexed it out to the max. Hopefully it hasn't just been dumb luck, but I'm fully confident that Teraflex (Joe) would take care of me if this same thing happened to me.

I definitely recommend Teraflex. Their quality of components is outstanding and outstanding customer service also goes a very long way in my book.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Interesting break this weekend