Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Intake spacer ...mod or waste

Old 09-29-2013, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TB spacers are AWESOME...

...for the people that make and sell them.

It's a good business model really. Think of something cheap and easy to manufacture, make a bunch of theoretical BS claims about how it's gonna give you perfect skin and 50 miles per gallon, sell to anyone with no sense to see through the scam and laugh all the way to the bank. TB spacers, Purple oil, herbal remedies, weight loss gimmicks, stock brokers...the list of scam products is loooooong.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

If your jk has a Holley 4 barrel on it they work pretty good. I really haven't seen a lot of benefit on a efi vehicle. Not for the price at least. Considering the are close to $100 I'd say if they were like $20 I'd be on board.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by HardRooster
TB spacers are AWESOME...

...for the people that make and sell them.

It's a good business model really. Think of something cheap and easy to manufacture, make a bunch of theoretical BS claims about how it's gonna give you perfect skin and 50 miles per gallon, sell to anyone with no sense to see through the scam and laugh all the way to the bank. TB spacers, Purple oil, herbal remedies, weight loss gimmicks, stock brokers...the list of scam products is loooooong.
So you're saying that me selling my patented 'Magic Beans' and 'Snake Oil' are scams?
Pistols at Noon Sir...
Old 09-30-2013, 04:14 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

It's all in your mind it's a waste

Quick Reply: Intake spacer ...mod or waste