Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Installing RK 2.5 Max Travel - tips and advice welcome

Old 06-10-2011, 04:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installing RK 2.5 Max Travel - tips and advice welcome

I am taking out a 2.5" puck system tomorrow and installing a Rock Krawler 2.5" max travel lift with Billstein 5100's. This JK has taught me alot regarding general mechanics, prior to owning it I changed oil 3 times in my life, spark plugs once, and battery cable. So I am pretty green but enjoying the challenge of knowing my rig.

I do have a buddy helping me but I was hoping for any tips and advice that might not otherwise be called out in the directions that I can be prepared for.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Make sure you have all the required tools, deep sockets and short, extensions etc... If you do not have a specific tool the directions ask for, go to auto zone or advanced auto and get a loaner... I think it's free. Good luck, post pics !!!!!

Last edited by NH-JK; 06-11-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Installing RK 2.5 Max Travel - tips and advice welcome