Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Installing headers...other additions to the exhaust system?

Old 12-20-2011, 05:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cmzoli43
This wont void any warranty that the jeep has will it? I have seen posts about jeeps getting knocked for being lifted even mild lifts, i guess chrysler is picky on what we can do to our jeeps? And a second question is anyone running flowmaster 40 or 44's on the jeep 3.8-3.6pentastar? if so hows the sound on it with headers
Yes, this would most likely void the warranty on your Jeep. My JK is now past the warranty (2008, 70k+ miles).

Take a look here for examples of Jeep exhaust systems from other folks:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...d-Clip-Library
Old 12-20-2011, 05:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dynomax
Very cool! You nailed it in your description, not over the top, you now hear your exhaust but it isn't a bad thing. And as you mentioned you can hear your stereo!
Just wanted to say thanks to Dynomax. They were very friendly and patient with my questions, and explained their VT muffler in great detail. That's one of the reasons why I went with this set-up (well...that and it was on sale !!). We have a great bunch of Forum Sponsers.

Old 12-20-2011, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a flowmaster supper 44 street muffler and I love the sound of it. I put it in the stock muffler location I have a video of it of you want to hear it just YouTube Dylan's keep jk or Vancouver island offroad and look for it, I think it sounds good
Cheers

Quick Reply: Installing headers...other additions to the exhaust system?