Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Installed XHD front bumber and delta fogs need help...

Old 11-13-2010, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Installed XHD front bumber and delta fogs need help...

I need to find out which wire to tap into right inside the drivers side firewall that is a "constant" for my fog and driving light switches... The XHD front and RR winch were fairly easy to install, atleast a lot easier than the rear XHD. FYI... The delta fogs require drilling and self-tappers as they did not mate up with the XHD mounting posts... Also added the Delta head lights with led blinkers inside the headlight, but still need to wire the blinker part. Any suggestions??
Old 11-13-2010, 08:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For a constant on you can use he power plug, for ignition on you can use the other power plug.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Which wire in the bundle is it by the drivers door? Or do I splice in be hind the lighter?
Old 11-14-2010, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I found it easier to run the wire directly to the fuse box and tap in there. That way you don't have to take the dash apart.

Quick Reply: Installed XHD front bumber and delta fogs need help...