Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Installed a nice combo today. Banks, Magnaflow, Superchip

Old 05-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tommyc279
I installed all the components together but the tuner I believe is the component that really changed things. Yesterday I ran the mpg program and ended running 22.3 according to the dash computer. Running the 87 octane tune I was getting right around 20 and the 93 was around 17. So the programmer seems to have the most control. The banks does seem to give it that instant throttle response which in turn helps get that box moving. The Magnaflow stainless exhaust looks awesome and I am very pleased with the sound and the lack of drone. I don't believe the air intake is a waste of money or the exhaust the three pieces together are making the Jeep faster, better mileage and superchip controls on and off road performance. The crawl mode is awesome for slow and technical and being able to use your lockers in high is a feature I really like. I am really enjoying these new additions. If anyone wants to see pic please email me at tommyc279@yahoo.com
Tommy, we're glad to hear that you're getting along well with our axle-back and that you like the 100 percent stainless steel. All of our exhausts are made in U.S. and come with a lifetime warranty. You must have the 15178 stainless axle-back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	15178_lg.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	610969

We also sell the same setup in all black (Part 15160).

Click image for larger version

Name:	15160_lg.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	610968

We also sell full cat-back systems for the JK. All of it still comes with the same lifetime warranty, the same 100 percent stainless construction, and the same smooth, deep exhaust note.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the exhaust but on the trail this weekend and crushed the tips of the Magnaflow. I was wondering if anyone has cut them off and replaced them with a low profile tip that could clear the rear bumper.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RoysRig
LOL unfortunately those exhaust tips are a little to fancy. They wouldn't last too long for me.

Attachment 610078
Originally Posted by tommyc279
I love the exhaust but on the trail this weekend and crushed the tips of the Magnaflow. I was wondering if anyone has cut them off and replaced them with a low profile tip that could clear the rear bumper.
See! Hate to tell you I told you so...but.......
Old 05-25-2015, 10:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RoysRig
See! Hate to tell you I told you so...but.......
That's why I went with the AFR high tuck
Old 05-25-2015, 10:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE="mwtrent;4103662"] That's why I went with the AFE high tuck

Quick Reply: Installed a nice combo today. Banks, Magnaflow, Superchip