Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Installed aeroforce gauge, now big problens!

Old 09-18-2011, 06:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Post on aeroforce's forum on their website. They have moderators that help there. If not contact them directly by email for help. I had an issue with a dead aeroforce and they were very helpful.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so I disconnected one gauge and used only one. With that one I entered my tire size, which I never did before and now everything is working and the codes went away. Now the question is do I have the right gauges. They are cnc gauges, one has part# cn201 and the other is cn202. Their website says that the last digit should be a 2 if using a 2 gauge setup. I'm assuming that both should be cn202?
Old 09-19-2011, 12:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

I believe you are correct that the last digit (cncx02) meaning dual setup. But I'm not sure as to why one of your gauges is a (cncx01)

This is straight from Todd's website:
Dual Interceptor Option: Two Interceptors can be purchased with a special splitter cable that allows both gauges to operate simultaneously. The second gauge of a dual set in most cases is simply another single gauge programmed to working in tandem.

Another thread from his forum:
You want a CNCx02 gauge. "x" represents the color option. The last 2 mean dual set.

Todd

Are you able to call Todd?
I will check my box when I get home, and hopefully it will tell me. I hope I don't have to rip my gauges out to check?
Old 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Update: Just checked my box for markings.

"This box contains: CNC502"
Old 09-19-2011, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

cnc502 is black, green display

Did you try both in single mode gauge ?
Old 09-19-2011, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

All is good now, both gauges are working and no codes popping up. Aeroforce say the part numbers are correct. One is cn201 and the other cn202. still have no idea why I had so many problems at the start and aeroforce doesn't know either. Either way, all is good. I have to say that there customer service is excellent and recommend there product to everyone.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awsome glad to hear you got it sorted out, pretty stressing when you drop that much cash and it's not working lol. So now that you are good to go how do you like the gauges? I love mine . I have mine set so I can
Monitor tranny temp and mph on the hiway. I like to be able to see my mph on my gauge rather than looking between the steering wheel to see my speed
Old 09-21-2011, 06:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by greenenvey
Awsome glad to hear you got it sorted out, pretty stressing when you drop that much cash and it's not working lol. So now that you are good to go how do you like the gauges? I love mine . I have mine set so I can
Monitor tranny temp and mph on the hiway. I like to be able to see my mph on my gauge rather than looking between the steering wheel to see my speed
I also put my MPH up on one of them. I like the steering wheel in the lowest position, but it blocks my veiw of the speedo. I monitor tranny and coolant temp and oil pressure with the other displays. I have the annuciator set to flash if any of the monitored parameters get out of limits.

Glad they started working for you OP, that was kind of weird.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenenvey
I love them, I wish I would of put them in a long time ago. When I get a chance I'll post a pic of where I mounted them. Where are all of you mounting your gauges?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got mine today! cant wait to install it... but the box says CNC501 (i have a single gauge) hope this dont bring any problems.

Glad everything is OK now for you!!

Quick Reply: Installed aeroforce gauge, now big problens!