Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Install or Overhaul Kit Needed?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not going to lie, those are all really good points that I can't ignore. I'm going to have to run the 4.10 gears until I can scrap up alittle more cash for the regearing (hopefully won't be long), but you guys have made me a believer on the overhaul kits. Thanks for all the input and advice!

jason0341
I would invest in a better lift than that though. Teraflex or Rock Krawler would be my suggestion.
I've actually already purchased the lift and have it, just waiting for it to be installed (in a couple days). Believe me, I agree with you. I've got nothing against RC, I think I will like the lift, but I see it more of a nice beginner lift and as of right now, i'm just going to be using my rig as a DD & mild trails. In time I do plan to upgrade to a TF LA or maybe even a Clayton.

Quick Reply: Install or Overhaul Kit Needed?